Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When I grow up I want to be a Goldsmith!

For now I'll settle for amateur silver smith....
As the Internet has already probably told you, I've opened a jewelry store over on Etsy, and joined forces with Jen over at Pássaro Bobo.
What the Internet may not have told you is that I've successfully completed my level one Silversmith at the devil's work shop, and will be starting level two at the end of February!! (Huzzah, it's so exciting!)
The first course was a fabrications course, and it was mostly just filing and sanding and buffing. Ha ha no just joking, there was other stuff too.
By the end of it I have completed three pendants and one ring!


I don't actually have photo of the ring....should do something about that I guess.
Anyways, When I have finished level two I will be allowed to rent bench space there and make really pretty things to sell (which I fully intend to do!)

No comments: