Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I like my wounds well salted....

So I'm finally healthy.
Weeeee! I have no sickness/injury/disease to speak of right now (touch wood).
So two weeks ago I go back to my gym for my dance class and it's great! I had no idea how much I was really missing it, and it felt so awesome to be back.
Last week I was feeling sick again so I didn't go.
I did go this week, and guess what....
THE CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR EVER!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My most favorite class, the reason I joined this gym in the first place.
I is not happy.
But on the bright side, The husband and I are getting such a big tax refund this year we have decided to be completely reckless and irresponsible. We are going to Niagara Falls this weekend to celebrate our fourth year of marriage.
I'm really looking forward to Friday!

3 comments:

Homie Bear said...

Wow cool- I have never been to Niagara Falls. have fun!

Unknown said...

are you going to dance in Niagara falls?

Rosemary Cottage said...

You'll have a fabulous time xxx