Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Because everyone likes free stuff.....

In keeping with tradition I will be "raffling" one of my photographs at our opening on Tuesday night. So when guests arrive at Insomnia to celebrate the opening of our Exhibition they will receive a ticket (free of course) just for showing up! At some random point in the evening (ie, whenever I fell like it) I will draw a number, and the person who has the ticket with that number on it will receive an 8x10 photograph of mine in a snazzy frame and everything.
This is one of my favorite things about launching our shows, looking over all the expectant faces as I read the number while everyone holds their breath, hoping they will be the lucky one. I remember the first year, the winner actually squealed with joy and started jumping up and down. Ah, good times, good times. (So if you happen to come, and happen to win, this is how I expect you to react ;)
Anyhoo, here's the photo I'll be raffling,
It's titled "Holding On" Taken in Niagara Falls Ont. 2009


No comments: