Friday, March 30, 2007

Old Blogging part 7 - " The Wheels on the Bus" My way

For anyone who didn't grow up in this country or doesn't have kids here are the real words:

The wheels on the bus go round and round....
The door on the bus goes open and shut.....
The money on the bus goes cling, cling, cling....
The driver on the bus says "Move on back."......
The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish,.....
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.....
The babies on the bus go "wa-wa-wa".....*
The Mommies on the bus say "Shhhh! Shhhh! Shhhh!"
The Daddies on the bus say "I love you".....

*this one stays the same in my version

Now here is MY version:

The wheels on the bus will drive you mad......
The doors on the bus will hit your ass.....
The money on the bus should go to me.....
The driver on the bus says "F**k you all".....
The wiper on the bus go up your a**.....
The horn on the bus says "go to hell".....
The Mommies on the bus say "Shut your face"....
The Daddies on the bus say "F**k you both".....

Of course I would never sing this version to my son, but I like my way much, much better.

No comments: